The Office of English Language Programs, the University of Pennsylvania, and Coursera are pleased to extend an invitation to three different Massive Online Open Courses (MOOCs): English for Media Literacy, English for Career Development, and English for Business and Entrepreneurship.
· Non-native English speakers at the university level or above who are interested in developing their English skills, learn about U.S. media literacy, advance their career in the global marketplace, and learn more about the global business economy.
All three courses will start on Monday, April 3, and will last for five weeks.
About the courses
· The courses are free of charge to all interested parties
· Estimated time commitment is 5-6 hours per week
· Most of the activities are asynchronous
· Financial aid is available for those who wish to obtain a certificate
· For more information, visit https://www.coursera.org/learn/media, https://www.coursera.org/learn/careerdevelopment, and https://www.coursera.org/learn/business/, respectively.
To enroll, visit https://www.coursera.org/learn/media, https://www.coursera.org/learn/careerdevelopment, and https://www.coursera.org/learn/business/, respectively.
We look forward to your participation.